If you’re an Amazon seller, you’ve probably heard of MerchantWords. It’s one of the best tools out there for managing an FBA business. In this article, we have put down our review on MerchantWords. Looking to save money on the MerchantWords order? Then use the MerchantWords coupon mentioned in the discounts section below.
MerchantWords Coupons & Discounts
Grab the Amazing offer and Save 40% on your next Merchant Words subscription using the Merchant Words discount code XPRESS40. Verified discounts on Merchant Words on the platinum plan, gold plan, and silver plan.
Avail 14-Days Money Back Guarantee Best Values
Get MerchantWords Gold Plan for $79/mon only Best Values
FLAT 40% OFF On All MerchantWords Plans Best Values
Save 10% On MerchantWords Chrome Extension Best Values
Save up to 20% On MerchantWords Plantinum Plan Best Values
How To Use MerchantWords Coupon Codes?
Simply follow the below-mentioned steps to avail MerchantWords Coupon Codes.
- First copy the coupon code by clicking on GRAB NOW Button listed above.
- Visit the official website of MerchantWords and click on Pricing.
3. Choose one of the pricing plans and click on Subscribe Now button.
4. You will get a sign-up pop-up. Enter your email address.
5. Enter your credit card details and click on Subscribe button.
6. Paste your coupon code in the coupon field and complete your payment process. Enjoy your discounts
MerchantWords FREE Trial
Unfortunately, MerchantWords do not offer a free trial. But if you are not satisfied with your subscription, you can cancel your plan at any time and MerchantWords will provide you a full refund within 14 days after your cancellation.
The world’s biggest marketplace is hard to excel in if you lack solid data in your hand. What do we mean by the world’s biggest marketplace? Well, it is Amazon. Amazon- the pool of business opportunity-minded sellers, is not free of challenges.
To stick to your success and achievements, you have to show consistency in customer management, selling optimization, product optimization, and many more areas. But how will you do that without help? Well, you don’t have to.
MerchantWords offer you a pool of Amazon data on demand that can strengthen your strategies at their best. MerchantWords approaches you with the tools and services that you use to mark your healthy business growth. Here is what more you need to know about it.
Recommended reading: Use the coupon code XPRESS15 and get a flat 40% OFF on Viral Launch orders.
What MerchantWords have in its store to offer you?
MerchantWords approaches you with a bunch of benefits that will ultimately make your merchandise game strong on Amazon. Here is what it offers to you to make your strategy stronger.
- With the tools it offers, you can uncover a myriad of product opportunities.
- Using its services, you can better understand the highly competitive business landscape on Amazon.
- You can create successful campaigns for your marketing and can further increase your traffic.
- With a Digital Shelf Report, you can make your keyword research faster enough, which ultimately reduces your time in succession.
- There are plenty of Market Insights Tools that let you build up an impressive marketing strategy.
- Lets you uncover popular emerging trends on Amazon.
Products MerchantWords offer
MerchantWords have a multitude of products to offer you that have the impeccable power to bring about success in a much more strategic way. Here is what it offers in the form of effective products.
- Amazon SEO Tools: SEO is a highly important area to check on when it comes to improving your discoverability and market presence. MerchantWords offer you such tools at a variety of pricing ranges. The tools are highly efficient in letting you find out higher-ranking keywords and highly valuable product data. You can further maximize the SEO impact and ad campaign.
- Digital Shelf: You get served with a digital shelf here. The digital shelf offers you a bunch of useful data about the competition. You can simply get the report by submitting your ASIN or ISBN. The report will help you to unleash new and unused opportunities for keywords. It lets you strengthen your decision-making for product intel. You can further discover your share of search and overall rank.
- API: To sell successfully on Amazon, you will need a bunch of effective data. With MerchantWords API, you can get all the datasets about the demand and supply. While working with it, there is no need for a web-scrape manatee. You can get a faster and more accurate information with the ease of integration. With the API, you can shamelessly track multiple products at once.
- Listing Advisor: To grow your steps in a crowded marketplace, you need an advisor for guidance. The Listing Advisor on MerchantWords can help you with it. The listing advisor offers you guidance for product titles, feature bullet points, backend terms, and keyword bundles. Text and HTML description and one free rewrite.
- Keyword Advisor: To grow your expertise in the Amazon marketplace, Merchant Words offer you the keyword Advisor tool, which lets you extract the phrase that works best for your store optimization.
- Custom Data Services: With the custom data archives, you get a bunch of data that aligns perfectly with your business objectives. Custom data services are available for agencies, brands, and manufacturers who want to achieve long-term success.
- Beta Programs: With our Chrome Browser Extension, you can get the keyword data that you rely on the most. You can further get help to draft your content for product listing, website, or blogging.
Services MerchantWords Offer
MerchantWords have curated its services, especially for business-minded people. Hence all of its services are designed to enhance your exposure and sales with valuable data-enriched keywords, and SEO helps. Here are the services that will empower you.
- Listing Advisor: The Listing Advisor, as discussed earlier, offers brilliant support to the users. With the listing advisor, you get a complete customized service that becomes Amazon-ready within 10 days only. The team of MerchantWords offers you a well-researched service that delivers completely customized product listings.
- Keyword Advisor: Keyword research is a daunting task for merchants. However, with the Keyword Advisor tool, you can find out the most relevant one that will go well with your SEO and PPC efforts.
- Data Advisor: Get the customized data analytics service to have detailed information on search trends to easily identify multiple key factors for market opportunity. It shows you the other brands, agencies, and businesses that are successfully growing their space.
Pricing & Plans of MerchantWords
MerchantWords is one of the pocket-friendly solutions that comes to fit your budget rightly. At the same time, you get the complete value of money for what you spend. Each of the tools and services is highly efficient in working. Here are the pricing ranges that you will get with MerchantWords.
Choose the perfect plan that fits you. You can pick any of the plans that fit your budget and business requirements with one simple click.
MerchantWords Monthly Pricing Plans
- MerchantWords Enterprise plan costs $749/mon.
- MerchantWords Platinum plan costs $149/mon.
- MerchantWords Gold plan costs $79/mon.
- MerchantWords Silver plan costs $35/mon.
MerchantWords Annual Pricing Plans
- MerchantWords Platinum plan costs $1490/yr.
- MerchantWords Gold plan costs $790/yr.
- MerchantWords Silver plan costs $350/yr.
MerchantWords have different types of Advantages. A few of them are listed below.
- Profits from Amazon can be seen in real-time
- Analysis and accounting of financial data is easy
- Access to the entire customer database is available
- Increase the number of seller reviews and feedback
Why is MerchantWords a good choice?
MerchantWords can be a highly reliable choice for you due to more than one reason. Here is why it is a great option.
- It delivers you data after directly collecting it from the Amazon search bar to the database.
- It offers risk-free guarantees to its users. You can cancel your subscription at any time without any hidden charges, credit system, or contract.
- You get 24×7 customer support to get resolved with any of your queries or troubleshoots.
Are you looking for a good Amazon tools and services platform that can amp up your selling on this marketplace? Then, MerchantWords can be the perfect solution for you. It is robust with its features and quite affordable. So, avail of their service today to enjoy complete benefits.
The top alternatives of MerchantWords are listed below:
MerchantWords Chrome Extension
Google Chrome has an extension for Merchant Words that integrates directly into the browser. A Chrome Extension provides real-time sales data on the Amazon search result page (the page that appears when you enter something into the search bar and product ideas appear) such as Average Monthly Sales, Best Sellers Rank, and Reviews Counts. Please click below if you would like more information about the Merchant Words Chrome Extension.
MerchantWords Pros And Cons
- MerchantWords is a great place to find new products to sell.
- Analyzes the top-performing keywords to provide excellent information.
- It is easy to understand and follow the search results.
- It allows you to conveniently organize your keyword research.
- The price is a bit higher than comparable platforms.
- Free trials are not available.
- Even though it’s great for keyword research and product research, it doesn’t do much beyond that.
Does MerchantWords have a free trial?
No, MerchantWords does not offer a free trial. But if you subscribe to a plan and are not completely satisfied with the service, you can cancel your plan at any time and you will receive your full money back within 14 Days. Thus, MerchantWords offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Refunds are not available for upgrades to existing accounts.
How long does it take to receive the MerchantWords account?
Your order will be processed within 1-24 hours. For orders placed during office hours, they process them within 15 minutes.
What marketplaces are available on Merchant Words?
In Merchant Words, you can access 11 marketplaces. They support markets in the US, DE, ES, MX, CA, JP, UK, AU, IT, and FR.